Thursday, November 10, 2011

Family update: October

We're a third of the way through November and I'm putting up a post on October.  Better late then never.

So here are the Hodge Family October Highlights:  As remembered through photos.

I used my last can of chantrelles.  A bittersweet moment.  
Grass raised beef with a Chantrelle sauce.  Fresh from the garden green beans and new potatoes.


Time to go mushroom picking again.




 Danner picked out this pumpkin at the patch.  He insisted on getting one that "not too big!"  Mommy  and Daddy were grateful.  Any chance that will last?

Later on it was turned into a choo choo train.


I pulled this out of my garden.  You may think whatever you like.  Personally, I believe growing a three legged carrot should automatically get me a master gardener badge.






In other notes, Hudson does not like green beans.  Obviously.












 

My husband is awesome.  As always.
And to wrap up the month, here are the bacon and eggs.  Bacon had his first earache.  I took him out anyways.  The eggs just didn't look right alone.

1 comment: